Monday, April 23, 2012

biking, 4x4ing and firewood.

Saturday, I dusted off our bikes and Christine and I went for a little rip up on some trails on Quail Ridge. Felt good to pedal, but I hate breaking in my ass at the beginning of the season.
Sunday was firewood day. Tom and Rita and I went up Postil Rd for some wood. then we used the wood to cook some chicken and some potato/oinion packets that Tom and Rita brought. Delish...
We chose a dry sopt, but there were many spots still not dry. It was 26 degrees, so it felt mega-hot since it was the first really minty day of spring. I wished i had shorts.
toms and i both wished we had shorts. so muc, in fact, we sat in this snow to cool off. our asses got wet.
the repercussions of sitting in the snow. and the best way to dry off. it didn't take long in the heat.
on the way down, we went up. tried to get into bullman lake, but there was still too much snow for a stock truck full of firewood.
it was sweet. and we'll do it again next weekend. stay tuned....

2 comments:

  1. walrus walrus walrus

    ReplyDelete
  2. i couldn't have said it better myself. thanks for the insightful and informative comment.

    ReplyDelete