Saturday, September 12, 2009

gillard today, vapour again tomorrow, but first beer tonight.

so yesterday we (my buddy kevin from bike shop work, some other guy and I) went to gillard to ride. Gillard was the first DH freeride action I ever really checked out, and I checked it out on foot, not on rubber. But yesterday I finally got a chance to ride it. It was also my first mission with our new truck (a 91 4runner). What a sweet ride. there was lots of ridable built up log rides, ramps and jumps, as well as tons of sweet singletrack. Not too rocky either, which was a surprise. the ride down was just short of an hour, and while i was waiting for the vehicle retrieval, i drank a beer with some cool older doods from vancouver. overall, a very good day. tonight we were at aaron's birthday party, and im on a drinking mission. but tomorrow, hopefully kevin, patrick, me and some other dood will be hitting vapour trail again in the morning for a few runs. vapour is the trail i made that girl cry on (see 2 posts ago or so). Then a pig roast!! woohoo. don't you wish you had my life?

No comments:

Post a Comment